Wednesday, June 13, 2007

/relationship

My boyfriend of about a year and a half broke up with me last night. It was a thing that was bound to happen, and I'm sad, yet happy about it. If we would have stayed together, we would just keep making each other miserable all the time. I'm too critical of him, and he always acts like a child. He's 22 and acts like he's 16. If he doesn't get his way, or if he gets irked about something he gets extremely solitary or get all huffy. The solitary thing I can understand but the fact that he gets huffy makes me think of my cousins who cry to get what they want. I don't understand that logic.

I wish the best for him, I really do. I want to move on and find someone who can accept the fact that I'm growing up, and that I'm mature. I'm not someone who will act like a child to get my way. I'm 18 now, and it's time that I take responsibility for myself.

I'm not looking for serious relationships at all, but I am looking to expand my horizons, and date a little. I do want to be more sociable with the opposite sex (the same sex wouldn't be too bad either) and I think that this break up will help with that. I go clubbing every now and then and I have a couple guy interests right now. I just want to hook up and have a good time.

No comments: