Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Picture post #1 BEACH TIME!

All Images used in this post we're taken/edited by me. The pictures were taken with my Olympus E-volt500 Digital SLR camera on June 9th, 2007 at Honeymoon Island in Dunedin, Florida.




The first image is of myself and Aimee. Aimee is my "BFFL" and she drove all the way out to Tampa Bay from West Palm Beach (which is on the other coast about 4 hours away) and home in one day. I was so happy she came.
















This photo is a picture of Aimee and her "Hunny," Russ. He was an absolute sweetie, and I'm so happy for her that she found someone who appreciates her for her awesomeness. People should never take that girl for granted, she's basically the most amazing person I know.











This is a photo I took of the whole group. Carlos, Krista, Bethany, Aimee, Russ, Ysabella, Panda, Corwin, and Brennan. A few people weren't there yet for the photo, but I love getting the action shots when no one is looking. It makes the photo realistic. I hate when people purposely pose for photos, it makes the picture look fake and like someone is trying to get too much attention. Believe me, none of my friends even like posing. Usually they make me delete pictures of them, so I'm glad I got these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.